A mission statement should include the “why” of your club; the purpose that your club exists.
In it, you will state what the club will do for the girls and for others; the goals you want to accomplish and the vision you have for the club. Your mission statement gives you direction. It is a constant reminder of your purpose and where you are headed.
Mission: The mission of our TCG Girls Club is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Vision: Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others—girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faith.
Together, our goal for every club meeting is to grow bigger hearts. Together, we will learn how to love and care for one another, other people, ourselves, and our relationship with God. And we’ll do this by learning about Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and His plans for each of our lives.
* To guide young ladies to lead righteous lives by walking in love, faith, and purity and to instill in them Christian morals and values.
* To inspire and encourage young ladies to use their unique talents, gifts, and abilities for the glory of God, and to encourage them to be an inspiration to their peers.
* To impress upon each girl that God loves them all and that He has a unique and specific purpose for each one of them.
*To help our girls realize the importance of inner-beauty and help them each establish self-confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem.
* To teach our girls the importance of daily prayer, Bible reading, and spending time with God.
* To encourage our girls to find church families, youth groups, Bible studies, small groups and other Christian influences for fellowship, instruction, and accountability.
* To provide a Christian environment where teenage girls can establish a stronger relationship with God while building friendships with other girls and having “good, clean fun”.
Official Mission Statement of Todays Christian Girl:
Growing and strengthening our girls in the ways of God by means of dealing with the issues and challenges they face today and equipping them to make godly decisions. This is accomplished through club meetings that are fun, yet spiritual.